VINYL CURTAINS AND STRIP DOORS
Softwall Cleanrooms are self-contained flexible cost-effective solutions to provide a clean enclosure. We offer Anodized Aluminum and White Painted Steel Frame solutions. Legs can be fitted with a Base Plate or Locking Casters. The ceiling system is a prefabricated aluminum T-Grid System.
Our systems are designed for fast construction and can be customized to meet your requirements.
There are several Softwall materials, thicknesses, and configurations to choose from; standard thicknesses are normally 40 mil and 60 mil. Other thicknesses are available.
|Advantages / Types
The Softwall Cleanrooms we offer are easy to install, relocate, and are economical to modify. If flexibility and price are most important to your operation, then a modular Softwall Cleanroom is your solution. Softwall Cleanrooms are available in ISO Class 4 through 9.
Industries include: Food Processing, Medical Device, Semiconductor, Defense, Life Science/Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Compounding Pharmacies Aerospace, and other industries.
We specialize in the Design/Build of Modular Cleanrooms as standalone hard wall structures to create a strict clean environment to protect a process or to protect people. Modular Cleanroom hard wall systems are designed around a specific process to establish a controlled and filtered environment for the manufacture, assembly, or testing of sensitive equipment.
We can provide standalone enclosures or renovate existing space to provide air cleanliness. We can also add controlled temperature and relative humidity to create a clean enclosure for sensitive production, and for precision manufacturing.
Advantages of Modular Construction
Modular Cleanrooms are functional in design, and adding a modular cleanroom to your facility offers numerous benefits over stick-built methods:
- Time: Stick-built construction projects can take months to complete. Save time in a design/build project by choosing a modular enclosure that installs quickly and much more cleanly with few disruptions. The speedy installation time will maximize your productivity and prevent slowdowns from cutting into your revenue.
- Cost: Generally, the overall cost of a modular enclosure is less than stick-built construction. All our design, planning, engineering, fabrication, and installation work falls under one statement to keep expenses low.
- Tax deductions: Modular cleanrooms depreciate faster than conventional structures. You can deduct depreciation over seven years rather than the 30-39 years necessary for stick-built construction.
- Versatility: Modular cleanrooms constantly evolve. We can add, subtract, or relocate modular cleanrooms as your business changes. Your cleanroom continues to be a productive asset.
Wall finishes vary based on the cleanroom application. Our most common finishes are Smooth FRP on gypsum board or a combination of White Polypropylene and Safety Glass in an aluminum framing system. Several other choices are available:
- 3-inch wall systems with a smooth (FRP) fiber-reinforced plastic finish. Our cleanroom wall panels include:
- UL Class A Fire Rated non-combustible. Two gypsum board panels on either side of a polystyrene core.
- A 2″ wide tubing extruded from 6063-T5 anodized aluminum and interconnected using fasteners which are sealed within the framing. The wall panel is designed to have a flush interior finish for easy cleaning. A variety of Panel Inserts are available from White Polypropylene, Clear Polycarbonate, and Safety Glass to name a few.
Various flooring options are available depending upon your preference or industry requirements. Flooring options include:
- Welded sheet Vinyl with or without integral wall coving
- Epoxy with or without integral wall coving
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Perforated raised flooring
- ESD available in all these systems
Air Flow Concept/HEPA Filtration
Our cleanrooms are designed to meet any one of the various ISO Cleanroom Classifications that prevent contamination from dust, debris, and other particles. Typical Air Flow Concepts are:
- Single Pass Airflow Concept
- Recirculating Airflow Concept
- Mixing Plenum with Fan Powered HEPA/ULPA Units
- Return Air Plenum with Fan Powered HEPA/ULPA Units
- Positive Pressure or Negative Pressure Room Design
- Ducted System with Terminal HEPA/ULPA Units
Optimum light layouts are designed for your work environment within the cleanroom. We use LED Lighting for our cleanroom applications. Available lighting options are:
- Standard 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 2’ LED Light panels
- LED light strips
- LED Teardrop lights
- Flow-through modules
Industries include Food Processing, Medical Device, Semiconductor, Defense, Life Science/Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Compounding Pharmacies, Aerospace, and other industries. Modular Cleanrooms are available in ISO Class 3 through 9.
We specialize in the Design/Build of Stick-Built Cleanrooms as standalone hard wall structures to create a strict clean environment to protect a process or to protect the people. Cleanroom hardwall systems are provided to design around a specific process and establish a controlled environment for the manufacture, assembly, or testing of sensitive equipment.
Stick-Built Cleanrooms are usually built using basic construction techniques requiring a longer time sequence. Stick-Built Construction is usually required over Modular Construction when a Rated Fire Wall is required, but this type of construction can be combined with Modular or Softwall Cleanrooms depending upon the application.
We can provide standalone enclosures or renovate existing space to provide air cleanliness as well as add controlled temperature and relative humidity to create a clean enclosure for sensitive production and precision manufacturing. Stick-Built Cleanrooms are functional in design, and offer the following features:
- Design around your Process
- Design to an ISO Cleanroom Standard
- Easily modified
- Hidden in-wall air chase or Double-Wall Chases
- Positive or Negative Pressure
- Mixing Plenum Design
- Ducted Design
- Single Pass Airflow Concept
- Recirculating Airflow Concept
Wall finishes vary based on the cleanroom application. Our most common finishes are Smooth FRP or an Epoxy Painted Surface.
Industries included Food Processing, Medical Device, Semiconductor, Defense, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Compounding Pharmacies, and Aerospace applications. Stick-Built Cleanrooms are available in ISO Class 3 through 9.